Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's Time to Get to Work!

Well, during this week (Week 3) I have had the opportunity to pause and reflect on, "Oh my goodness, what have I gotten into?"  The short answer would be that I have gotten into an amazing process of learning and discovery.  A longer answer would be that I have engaged in something I didn't realize I do most everyday; just polishing it up a bit.  I am starting down a path and rolling up my sleeves to uncover and discover information that could potentially improve mentoring and classroom culture throughout the school.  In the readings this week, I was exposed to methodology supporting the process of action research and I enriched my understanding of the formative and summative evaluations.  I am looking forward to the inception of the action research and getting down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment